Wednesday 22 July 2015

Meek Mill Accuses Drake of Using Ghostwriter in Twitter Tirade: ‘He Don’t Write His Own Raps!’

Meek Mill Accuses Drake of Using Ghostwriter in Twitter Tirade: ‘He Don’t Write His Own Raps!’
Meek Mill took to Twitter on Wednesday morning to blast Drake for allegedly not writing his own songs.
"Stop comparing drake to me too... He don't write his own raps! That's why he ain't tweet me album because we found out!" The rapper tweeted.
Moreover, he went on to write that the whole industry knows Drake's apparent secret of using a ghostwriter, but are too afraid to speak out and tell the truth.
The whole game know forreal they scared to tell the truth! I can't wait tok these guys and sit back and act like they don't know! -- Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 22, 2015
Yet, Drake is featured on Meek Mill's song, "R.I.C.O.," although the latter now says that the "Hold On We're Going Home" rapper didn't write his own verses. However, Meek Mill says he didn't know when the song was being recorded, otherwise he would have taken it off the record.
He ain't even write that verse on my album and if I woulda knew I woulda took it off my album..... I don't trick my fans! Lol
- Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 22, 2015
Meek Mill's Twitter rant caught the attention of many fans and even rapper Rick Ross, who was quick to defend Drake. Yet, the Tweet has since been deleted, but one Twitter user was able to take a picture before it was taken down.
Lol even Rick Ross knows. He deleted it though. pic.twitter.com/PB9bHOAn6I -- Lil Edd (@TheRealLilEdd) July 22, 2015
Meek Mill is a rapper from Philadelphia, releasing his studio debut album, "Dreams and Nightmares" in 2012. The album was preceded by the single, "Young & Gettin' It," which debuted at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200.
It seems that the music world is up in arms this week; on Tuesday, Taylor Swift and Meek Mill's girlfriend Nicki Minaj clashed on the social media platform after Minaj expressed her outrage over her "Anaconda" snub at the MTV Video Music Awards. Taylor Swift had felt personally offended and tweeted back at the rapper.
If your video celebrates women with very slim bodies, you will be nominated for vid of the year
- NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) July 21, 2015
  "@NICKIMINAJ I've done nothing but love & support you," Swift wrote upon seeing Minaj's tweets. "It's unlike you to pit women against each other. Maybe one of the men took your slot."
Huh? U must not be reading my tweets. Didn't say a word about u. I love u just as much. But u should speak on this. @taylorswift13 -- NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) July 21, 2015
Nothing I said had to do with Taylor. So what jabs? White media and their tactics. So sad. That's what they want. https://t.co/AfcwoyDvpg
- NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) July 21, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment