Monday 26 October 2015

Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett: 'I feel like this is the end' of my marriage

Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett: 'I feel like this is the end' of my marriage
Til death do us part? The bottom my have fallen out in Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's marriage.
In a new clip from the show, Kendra speaks to her dad in a heart-to-heart conversation and she doesn't sound hopeful that her marriage can be saved.
In the video, Kendra's dad calls to update her about his upcoming nuptials to his girlfriend. "We're going to do it at the stadium," Eric says over the phone, referring to Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, Calif. "We're going to do it tailgating."
He mentions that he wants the family to be there and wants Hank to be the best man.
Kendra then mentions that that may not be possible and hints that Hank may not be a part of the family in the future.
"Um, something just happened with me and Hank," she tells her dad, referring to an incident in which she stayed out late with girlfriends and made her miss a flight. "He's now furious with me. He went off to Seattle, and he's gone for a week… I really do feel like this is the end with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment